Leading film school in is looking for a committed and dedicated industry professional to lecture and provide support to Higher Certificate students. The position requires someone with drive and initiative who is able to motivate students and guide them into the world of Assist positions for the Film, TV and Live Performance Industry.
• Facilitating and Lecturing Higher Certificate students
• Conducting student consultations and reflective meetings
• Preparing content and lesson plans for each term
• Assessment registration for the term’s assessments
• Working with counter-parts to ensure parity across all campuses on term outcomes
• Attendance registers and class management administration
• Timetable planning
• Curriculum development
• Liaising with industry partners
• Coordinating lectures and workshops given by visiting Lecturers
Requirements and Personal Attributes:
1. At least 5 years’ experience in the film and entertainment industry
2. Relevant BA degree (Honours), or higher
3. Experience in Higher Education
4. Computer literacy
5. Highly developed organisational skills
7. Maturity to handle a range of situations
8. A meticulous and thorough nature
9. An ability to work to tight deadlines
10. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
11. Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
12. Honest and trustworthy – committed to high integrity of excellence.
13. Culturally aware and sensitive.
Please send the following:
• a CV (no certificates)
• email and telephone contact details
• 3 references
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.