As the Line Producer of a popular youth show, you play a key role in ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the project are managed smoothly and accurately.
Your role is focused on the organisational aspects of the production, assisting the Producer to realise the production’s objectives both financially and logistically.
This includes the managing of talent, technology, staff, day-to-day budget (specific budget), and scheduling.
*Workflow and systems
• An good understanding of the production process from creative conceptualisation to post-production, including technical knowledge necessary to produce the
highest quality production within the realms of a given budget.
• Excellent financial and business skills including the ability to manage budgets according to standard accounting systems
• Financial understanding of the production parameters
• Strong strategic and logical capability
• Excellent planning, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Driver’s License and own transport
• Energy, Passion and Integrity
• Time management