Realising the Production Designer's creative vision for all the sets and locations that give productions their look and feel and project managing the work of the art department.
- Good all-round knowledge of interior design and architecture and the history of both.
- Understanding the work of other film departments, such as camera, lighting, sound, props, and to know how set designs affect their work.
- Excellent free-hand drawing, perspective and technical drawing skills.
- Possess a good eye for decoration and detail.
- The ability to conceptualise ideas and to think visually.
- Strong leadership skills, to motivate and direct a team.
Requirements : An art, architecture, theatre, interior or 3D design qualification or a relevant qualification film and/or theatre production design.