Unique opportunity to join small dynamic production company that produces a range of multi-media specialist content, successfully distributed across and beyond the continent.
Educational packages, broadcast documentaries, eBooks, multi media art collections, archive web portals, are examples of the work we create.
Ideally by March 15 th 2017
Can begin April 01, 2017
• Experience in all aspects of video post-production and editing is key.
• Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail combined with an understanding of the logistics of the post-production process and technical knowledge are key.
• Technical skills to include knowledge of non-linear video editing equipment and software, archiving original digital material and video tape, knowledge of digital audio and video file formats.
• Experience in prepping for on-line and social media.
• Will help if you have strong narrative skills.
• Briefs also include editing of corporate, marketing and CSI videos.
• Willing to work occasional irregular hours on Projects that gain national international acclaim and distribution.
• Strong interpersonal abilities and creative problem solving.
• Knowledge of Mac OSX, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office Suite Adobe Photoshop, and Aftereffects.
• Detailed knowledge and skills in using software related to making titles, effect, color grading(basic) and use of music
• Experience with organizing, off line editing and archiving many varied Audio-Visual Projects.
• Ensure final execution and delivery of product to broadcasters / client
• Occasional assistance on shoots.
• Answering technical queries and assisting our production team.
• Ability to work under pressure, team work, flexibility, time management.
Above all, please be trust worthy and known for your personal integrity and a commitment to social justice.
• Relevant qualification in television industry with advanced editing qualification.
• Knowledge of web content management systems.
• Familiarity with using server storage systems.
Minimum 3 - 5 years in industry.
• The position would be on a 3-6 month probation period.
• Upon successful completion the candidate could be offered year-long contract.
• Salary is dependent on level of experience.
• The applicant must have reliable vehicle on a daily basis.
We would like to see your CV, work sample and references.