We are looking for experienced camera operator to join our Kenyan based team on a full time basis. The successful applicant will be based in our film camp in the Mara and will mainly be responsible for filming live wildlife action. We are purely a wildlife company and so it is imperative that you have a passion for nature and wildlife.
Applicants MUST be either Kenyan Citizens or Residents, other applicants will not be considered.
• A cover letter detailing why you want to work with us
• Willing and able to relocate to the Mara
• Tech savvy (Mac & PC literate, must know your way around cameras)
• Experienced videographer/cinematographer (MUST send an online example of camera work)
• Kenyan citizen or resident
Preference will be given to candidates who have
• Experience in a Live environment
• Wildlife filming experience
• Leadership qualities and experience
Please send an email with subject line "Kenya - Camera Operator" include your CV with cover letter and links to online samples of your work by the 20th of October. Applications without a cover letter or online sample of work will NOT be considered. If you do not hear back from us then your application has been unsuccessful.
Salary is experience dependent and will include accommodation and meals whilst working.