Does the success of your next blockbuster hinge on the talents of a fury four-legged cast member? It’s not quite as easy as booking business class for the star of your show when he or she isn’t human, says Stage and Screen Jennifer Smith.
From travelling with canine stars, to being the first on location when a big news story breaks, there's nothing ordinary about television and production travel. Tight deadlines, large crews and remote locations can be demanding, but that's where our hidden talents shine.
TRAVEL WITHOUT THE DRAMAS
Stage and Screen Travel Services can offer you:
- VIP cast and crew travel arrangements
- Specially negotiated luggage allowances for production gear
- Superior rates on long-term and seasonal vehicle hire
- Production schedule planning across multiple locations
- 24/7 dedicated Stage and Screen after-hours team
With offices in Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, Canada and South Africa, as well as the added strength of Flight Centre Travel Group behind us, we have local support and knowledge in over 90 countries across the globe.
Call us on 0877 40 51 81 to find out how we can manage your travel from take-off to touch-down and more.