For the broadcast media organisations to succeed in today's digital, multi-options ecosystem, how content is distributed to them, and how they, in turn, deliver the same to their users (viewers & listeners) is crucial to survival.
Broadcast Media Africa (BMA) working with industry partners has announced a dedicated online industry Forum on "Effective Content Distribution For Digital Broadcast And Online Platforms - Africa".
Panelist Lilian Baksalevowicz will discuss 'How to Market your Independent Film' to gain audience and distribution.
The virtual industry meeting will take place on:
Date: Thursday 27th August 2020
Venue: ONLINE on Zoom
Time: From 11h:00 BST (British Standard Time)
Key topics to be addressed by our panel of professionals and executives will include:
* Evaluating the current dynamics of content distribution in a converged, digital ecosystem
* Content delivery that is platform and technology-neutral: pathways to success
* Distributive content partnerships - how can digital broadcasters leverage these
* Trusted marketplaces and exchanges for content in Africa - what is the status
* How changes in consumption pattern will inform broadcasters content acquisition and delivery
* Cloud-based content distribution - making this work in Africa
* Reviewing how broadcasters can work successfully with telcos to deliver and monetise content services
To be part of this virtual industry forum to share ideas with broadcasters, media platform operators, content distributors and regulators visit the event website at